The golf course, clubhouse, driving range and practise areas are subject to the dress regulations as outlined below. It is expected that all members and guests will utilise the facilities with a neat and tidy appearance.
Neat casual and tidy attire includes a collared shirt/polo, tailored trousers/shorts and soft spike golf shoes or flat soled runners.
The following are not acceptable forms of dress:
- Football or sporting type shorts
- Shirts without collars (exception applies to women’s fashion shirts)
- Track suit pants/tops or any type of gymnasium attire
- Thongs, sandals or bare feet
- Draw string pants or shorts
- Clothing with excessive advertising
- Dirty or torn clothing
- Metal spiked shoes
Please note: Members are at all times responsible for the attire of their guests
Members are at all times responsible for the attire of their guests. Guests must be informed of dress requirements in advance to avoid embarrassment.
Gardiners Run Golf Course Committee has instructed all staff to strictly enforce the above dress regulations and their judgement as to the suitability of attire shall be considered final.
- Matchplay Championships (18-02-2018)
- Men’s Match Play Final – Moved to Saturday 17 March (13-02-2018)
- Legacy Day Results (11-02-2018)