Benefits of Joining & Membership Options
How to join
To become a member of Gardiners Run Golf Course, potential candidates must complete a nomination for membership application. The membership application form along with current membership fees can be viewed by clicking the link at the bottom of the page.
Prospective members are encouraged to contact the Club to arrange an introductory round. Green fees payable on the day will be credited against the fees providing membership is taken up within 14 days of the round.
In addition to this all Club Members receive up to 10% discount on purchases made in the Golf Shop and 10% off all items in the Bar and Cafe.
Our membership structure is made up of the following categories:
- 7 Day Member All days
- 5 Day Member Monday to Friday
- Young Member (26 – 30) All days
- Young Member (18 – 25) All days
- Junior Member (12 – 17) All days
- Cadet Member (10 – 14) Some restrictions apply
For our full price list and application form CLICK HERE
New to Gardiners Run
- Ladies Provisional Golf Membership– CLICK HERE – for the Lady golfers looking to take their golfing game to the next level and join a friendly club- 12 months membership for only $370!
- Lifestyle Golf Membership – CLICK HERE– for the golfers who are time poor and looking to take advantage of playing when in a smaller capacity than full membership.7-day playing rights and the ability to play in our member competitions!
Gardiners Run Golf Course prides itself on its friendly membership, modern facilities and providing a warm relaxing environment. Club events are run on the following days:
- Tuesday – Women’s competition play AM only
- Wednesday – Men and Women
- Friday – Senior Men & Women
- Saturday – Men & Women
- Sunday – Men & Women