How to Join
To become a member of Gardiners Run Golf Course, potential candidates must complete a nomination for membership application. The membership application form along with current membership fees can be viewed by clicking the link at the bottom of the page.
Prospective members are encouraged to contact the Club to arrange an introductory round. Green fees payable on the day will be credited against the fees providing membership is taken up within 14 days of the round.
In addition to this all Club Members receive up to 10% discount on purchases made in the Golf Shop and 10% off all items in the Bar and Cafe.
Categories of membership are as follows:
- 7 Day Member All days
- 6 Day Member Sunday to Friday only
- 5 Day Member Monday to Friday only
- Young Member (26 – 30) All days
- Young Member (18 – 25) All days
- Junior Member (12 – 17) All days
- Cadet Member (10 – 14) Some restrictions apply
Ladies Provisional Membership now available
Lifestyle Golf Membership – for the golfers who are time poor and looking to take advantage of playing when in a smaller capacity than full membership. 7 day playing rights and the ability to play in our member competitions!
Corporate Membership – click here to view our Corporate Membership page
- Gentsomes Results – December 9th (09-12-2017)
- Club Championship – Postponed due to Severe Weather “Event” (01-12-2017)
- Junior Summer Cup (30-11-2017)